Water Rates in Scotland

Water rates or charges in Scotland are included in Council Tax bills.

Where a residential park home site is not connected to the mains water supply i.e. it is supplied via the park owner (who pays the water charges and recharges the occupiers) residents are entitled to request a reduction in the Counil Tax bill to take account of this.  Simikarly, as the water charges include an amount for sewage disposal, if your park is not connected to the main sewer (usually via a septic tank) then you can reclaim this amount also.

If only one or the other applies then you can reclaim that element.  Yoiu must howver, write direct to your Council Tax office to make a claim, it is not granted automatically.


Click for Map

Upcoming Events

I Live in a Park HomeClick above to follow the link to an interesting Facebook site based in England but with lots of Park Home chat....
Willow Wood Residents AssociationSee us at www.
Glendevon Qualifying Residents AssociationGlendevon Country Park Perthshire QRA
sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement